Sunday, August 22, 2010


So today I saw the movie "The Switch" starring Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston. Cute movie. Anyways while staring at Bateman's face for an hour and a half I realized that he had a very interesting nose. I love strange noses. They are so much fun to draw. So I did a quick sketch sans reference. It could be the start of something more, who knows. I realized that he's a pretty good looking guy. He's worked his way into my list of top male leads among the likes of Johnny Depp (who holds the #1 spot for all eternity), Robert Downey Jr. and Gerard Butler. Speaking of noses RDJ has an awesome one.
I have always been inspired by movies. I would watch a movie, come home and then paint the characters on my walls. I have a house full of murals. Nowadays I turn these characters into my own interpretations of what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment